Web Hosting Agreement
Web Hosting Agreement for seo-hosting.com
This Web Hosting Agreement (this "Agreement") is between seo-hosting.com ("Host") and the person (individual or legal person) whose signs seo-hosting.com's service order and set up form (the "Order") incorporating this Agreement by reference ("Customer"). This Agreement governs Customer's use of seo-hosting.com's W eb hosting service.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, and contingent on Customer's satisfaction of seo-hosting.com's credit approval requirements, seo-hosting.com agrees to provide the web hosting services described in the Order for the fees stated in the Order.
The initial service term of the Agreement shall begin on the date that seo-hosting.com generates an e-mail message to Customer announcing the activation of the Customer's account (the "Service Commencement Date") and shall continue for the number of months stated in the Order (the "Initial Term"). Upon expiration of the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew for up to three successive renewal terms of the same length as the Initial Term (each a "Renewal Term") unlessl seo-hosting.com or Customer provides the other with written notice of non-renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or then-current Renewal Term, as applicable. The Initial Term and any Renewal Term may be referred to collectively in this Agreement as the "Term."
(a) Fees. Fees are payable in advance on the first day of each billing cycle. Customer's billing cycle shall be monthly or annually as indicated on the Order, beginning on the Service Commencement Date. seo-hosting.com may require payment for the first billing cycle before beginning service. If the Order provides for credit/debit card billing, Customer authorizes seo-hosting.com to bill subsequent fees to the credit/debit card on or after the first day of each successive billing cycle during the Term of this Agreement; otherwise seo-hosting.com will invoice Customer via electronic mail to the Primary Customer Contact listed on the Order. Invoiced fees may be issued on or before the 1st day of each billing cycle, and the fees shall be due on the 14th day following invoice date, but in no event earlier than the first day of each billing cycle.
Payments must be made in an accepted currency. Customer is responsible for providing seo-hosting.com with changes to billing information (such as credit card expiration, change in billing address) At its option, seo-hosting.com may accrue charges to be made to a credit/debit card until such charges exceed $10.00. seo-hosting.com may charge interest on overdue amounts at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum non-usurious rate under applicable law. seo-hosting.com may suspend the service without notice if payment for the service is overdue. Fees not disputed within sixty (60) days of due date are conclusively deemed accurate. Customer agrees to pay seo-hosting.com's reasonable reinstatement fee following a suspension of service for non-payment, and to pay seo-hosting.com's reasonable costs of collection of overdue amounts, including collection agency fees, attorney fees and court costs.
(b) Fee Increases. seo-hosting.com may increase its fees for services effective the first day of a Renewal Term by giving notice to Customer of the new fees at least forty five (45) days prior to the beginning of the Renewal Term, and if Customer does not give a notice of non-renewal as provided in Section 2 above, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the new fee for that Renewal Term and any subsequent Renewal Terms (unless the fees are increased in the same manner for a subsequent Renewal Term).
(c) Taxes. At seo-hosting.com's request Customer shall remit to seo-hosting.com all sales, VAT or similar tax imposed on the provision of the services (but not in the nature of an income tax on seo-hosting.com), regardless of whether seo-hosting.com fails to collect the tax at the time the related services are provided.
(d) Early Termination. Customer acknowledges that the amount of the fee for the service is based on Customer's agreement to pay the fee for the entire Initial Term, or Renewal Term, as applicable. In the event seo-hosting.com terminates the Agreement for Customer's breach of the Agreement in accordance with Section 9 (Termination), or Customer terminates the service other than in accordance with Section 9 (Termination) for seo-hosting.com's breach, the unpaid fees for each billing cycle remaining in the Initial Term or then-current Renewal Term, as applicable, are due on the business day following termination of the Agreement.
(e) Money Back Guarantee. Each of seo-hosting.com's shared and reseller plans includes a full 30-days money back guarantee. If Customer is not completely satisfied with seo-hosting.com's services within the refund time period of 30 days, then Customer will be given a full refund of the contract amount excluding overages. No refund is available after that period. This policy does not apply to any additional services such as overages, disk space, bandwidth, maintenance fees, domain registrations, SSL Certificates and/or unique IP orders etc. Accounts which are custom built or designed to custom specifications for Customer do not qualify for the 30-day money back guarantee. Accounts cancelled/terminated for violating the Terms Of Service do not qualify for the 30-day money back guarantee. Only first-time accounts are elegible for a refund. Refunds are processed in the same manner payment was made and may take up to 5-15 business days to complete. seo-hosting.com may register or transfer a domain name for Customer at no cost as part of the package that Customer ordered. If Customer account is cancelled within 12 months, Customer will be charged $10 for the domain registration. On dedicated/virtual private servers, and colocation no full refund will be honored, the 30 day money back guarantee does not apply to dedicated/virtual private servers.
4. Law/AUP Customer agrees to use the service in compliance with applicable law and seo-hosting.com's Acceptable Use Policy posted at https://www.seo-hosting.com/aup.htm (the "AUP"), which is hereby incorporated by reference in this Agreement. Customer agrees that seo-hosting.com may, in its reasonable commercial judgment consistent with industry standards, amend the AUP from time to time to further detail or describe reasonable restrictions and conditions on Customer's use of the Services. Amendments to the AUP are effective on the earlier of seo-hosting.com's notice to Customer that an amendment has been made, or the first day of any Renewal Term that begins subsequent to the amendment. Customer agrees to cooperate with seo-hosting.com's reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the AUP. In the event of a dispute between seo-hosting.com and Customer regarding the interpretation of the AUP, seo-hosting.com's commercially reasonable interpretation of the AUP shall govern.
5. Customer Information Customer represents and warrants to seo-hosting.com that the information he, she or it has provided and will provide to seo-hosting.com for purposes of establishing and maintaining the service is accurate. If Customer is an individual, Customer represents and warrants to seo-hosting.com that he or she is at least 18 years of age. seo-hosting.com may rely on the instructions of the person listed as the Primary Customer Contact on the Order with regard to Customer's account until Customer has provided a written notice changing the Primary Customer Contract.
6 Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seo-hosting.com, seo-hosting.com's affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, fines, punitive damages, amounts in interest, expenses and disbursements of any kind and nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys fees) brought by a third party under any theory of legal liability arising out of or related to the actual or alleged use of Customer's services in violation of applicable law or the AUP by Customer or any person using Customer's log on information, regardless of whether such person has been authorized to use the services by Customer.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. seo-hosting.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR COMPLETELY SECURE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW seo-hosting.com DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
8. Limitation of Damages. NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, OR FOR DAMAGES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED BY THE USE OF REASONABLE DILIGENCE, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT, EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILIY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THE AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF seo-hosting.com AND ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW (INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND INFRINGEMENT) SHALL BE A PAYMENT OF MONEY NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAYABLE BY CUSTOMER FOR THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE.
9. Suspension/Termination. (a) Suspension of Service. Customer agrees that seo-hosting.com may suspend services to Customer without notice and without liability if: (i) seo-hosting.com reasonably believes that the services are being used in violation of the AUP; (ii) Customer fails to cooperate with any reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the AUP; (iii) seo-hosting.com reasonably believes that the suspension of service is necessary to protect its network or its other customers, or (iv) as requested by a law enforcement or regulatory agency. Customer shall pay seo-hosting.com's reasonable reinstatement fee if service is reinstituted following a suspension of service under this subsection.
(b) Termination. The Agreement may be terminated by Customer prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term without further notice and without liability if seo-hosting.com fails in a material way to provide the service in accordance with the terms of the Agreement and does not cure the failure within ten (10) days of Customer's written notice describing the failure in reasonable detail. The Agreement may be terminated by seo-hosting.com prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term without further notice and without liability as follows: (i) upon ten (10) days notice if Customer is overdue on the payment of any amount due under the Agreement; (ii) Customer materially violates any other provision of the Agreement, including the AUP, and fails to cure the violation within thirty (30) days of a written notice from seo-hosting.com describing the violation in reasonable detail; (iii) upon one (1) days notice if Customer's Service is used in violation of a material term of the AUP more than once, or (iv) upon one (1) days notice if Customer violates Section 5 (Customer Information) of this Agreement. Either party may terminate this agreement upon ten (10) days advance notice if the other party admits insolvency, makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors, files for bankruptcy or similar protection, is unable to pay debts as they become due, has a trustee or receiver appointed over all or a substantial portion of its assets, or enters into an agreement for the extension or readjustment of all or substantially all of its obligations.
10. Requests for Customer Information. Customer agrees that seo-hosting.com may, without notice to Customer, (i) report to the appropriate authorities any conduct by Customer or any of Customer's customers or end users that seo-hosting.com believes violates applicable law, and (ii) provide any information that it has about Customer or any of its customers or end users in response to a formal or informal request from a law enforcement or regulatory agency or in response to a formal request in a civil action that on its face meets the requirements for such a request.
11. Back Up Copy. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. seo-hosting.com is not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on seo-hosting.com servers. seo-hosting.com will not responsible for any data loss from your account. You are agree that it's your responsibility to backup the data from your account.
12. Changes to seo-hosting.com's Network. Upgrades and other changes in seo-hosting.com's network, including, but not limited to changes in its software, hardware, and service providers, may affect the display or operation of Customer's hosted content and/or applications. seo-hosting.com reserves the right to change its network in its commercially reasonable discretion, and seo-hosting.com shall not be liable for any resulting harm to Customer.
13. Server Resource. Any website that uses a high amount of server resources (such as, but not limited to, CPU time, memory usage, and network resources) will be given an option of either paying extra (which depends on the resource needed) or reducing the resource used to an acceptable level. seo-hosting.com shall be the sole arbiter of what is considered to be a high server usage level.
14. Notices. Notices to seo-hosting.com under the Agreement shall be given via electronic mail to the e-mail address posted for customer support on https://www.seo-hosting.com/contact.htm. Notices to Customer shall be given via electronic mail to the individual listed as the Primary Customer Contact on the Order. Notices are deemed received on the day transmitted, or if that day is not a business day, on the first business day following the day delivered. Customer may change his, her or its notice address by a notice given in accordance with this Section.
15. Force Majeure.
seo-hosting.com shall not be in default of any obligation under the Agreement if the failure to perform the obligation is due to any event beyond seo-hosting.com's control, including, without limitation, significant failure of a portion of the power grid, significant failure of the Internet, natural disaster, war, riot, insurrection, epidemic, strikes or other organized labor action, terrorist activity, or other events of a magnitude or type for which precautions are not generally taken in the industry.
16. Refusal Of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.
seo-hosting.com reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this Policy at any time without notice.
. Shared accounts can not resell web hosting to other people, if you wish to resell hosting you must use a reseller account.
No pornographic or adult content (Nudity) or links to such material allowed. Use of the Services to store, post, transmit, display or otherwise make available obscene, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language is prohibited. Use of any IRC (or certain shell hosting) is not allowed. We do not allow Bit Torrent linking or other P2P network services (unless 100% legal). Runing any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc is not allowed.
Each party acknowledges and agrees that the other party retains exclusive ownership and rights in its trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, inventions, copyrights, and other intellectual property. Neither party may use the other party's name or trade mark without the other party's prior written consent. The parties intend for their relationship to be that of independent contractors and not a partnership, joint venture, or employer/employee. Neither party will represent itself to be agent of the other. Each party acknowledges that it has no power or authority to bind the other on any agreement and that it will not represent to any person that it has such power or authority. This Agreement may be amended only by a formal written agreement signed by both parties. The terms on Customer's purchase order or other business forms are not binding on seo-hosting.com unless they are expressly incorporated into a formal written agreement signed by both parties. A party's failure or delay in enforcing any provision of the Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of that party's rights with respect to that provision or any other provision of the Agreement. A party's waiver of any of its right under the Agreement is not a waiver of any of its other rights with respect to a prior, contemporaneous or future occurrence, whether similar in nature or not. The captions in the Agreement are not part of the Agreement, but are for the convenience of the parties. The following provisions will survive expiration or termination of the Agreement: Fees, indemnity obligations, provisions limiting liability and disclaiming warranties, provisions regarding ownership of intellectual property, these miscellaneous provisions, and other provisions that by their nature are intended to survive termination of the Agreement. There are no third party beneficiaries to the Agreement. Neither insurers nor the customers of resellers are third party beneficiaries to the Agreement. Customer may not transfer the Agreement without seo-hosting.com's prior written consent. seo-hosting.com's approval for assignment is contingent on the assignee meeting seo-hosting.com's credit approval criteria. seo-hosting.com may assign the Agreement in whole or in part.
This Agreement together with the Order and AUP constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter and supercedes and replace any prior understanding or communication, written or oral.